Vegan options for pregnancy women with low iron levels. See this Sistah Vegan post to find out how you can raise your iron levels without consuming animal products!
In this video, I suggest several plant based solutions to raise a pregnant woman’s low iron levels. This is particularly helpful for those of you searching for non-animal based options.
List of Ingredients You’ll Need:
- Floradix Iron + Herbs Liquid Extract Formula 17floz
- World Organic Chlorophyll Liquid 16 Oz
- A drink high in vitamin C, such as orange juice or grapefruit juice.
Directions: Mix the Floradix and the Chlorophyll in a liquid source of vitamin C.
- Weeks 18-25: 10ml of Floradix + 1/2 tbsp of Chlorophyll + vitamin C drink (take in the morning, on an empty stomach)
- Weeks 25-42: In the morning take 10ml of Floradix + 1/2 tbsp of Chlorophyll + vitamin C drink on an empty stomach; in the Afternoon, take another 10ml of Floradix + 1/2 tbsp of Chlorophyll + vitamin C drink on an empty stomach.
- If taking a calcium supplement, wait 2 hours after taking the Floradix mixture. Iron…
View original post 355 more words