In this video, I suggest several plant based solutions to raise a pregnant woman’s low iron levels. This is particularly helpful for those of you searching for non-animal based options.
List of Ingredients You’ll Need:
- Floradix Iron + Herbs Liquid Extract Formula 17floz
- World Organic Chlorophyll Liquid 16 Oz
- A drink high in vitamin C, such as orange juice or grapefruit juice.
Directions: Mix the Floradix and the Chlorophyll in a liquid source of vitamin C.
- Weeks 18-25: 10ml of Floradix + 1/2 tbsp of Chlorophyll + vitamin C drink (take in the morning, on an empty stomach)
- Weeks 25-42: In the morning take 10ml of Floradix + 1/2 tbsp of Chlorophyll + vitamin C drink on an empty stomach; in the Afternoon, take another 10ml of Floradix + 1/2 tbsp of Chlorophyll + vitamin C drink on an empty stomach.
- If taking a calcium supplement, wait 2 hours after taking the Floradix mixture. Iron…
View original post 258 more words